Friday, April 17, 2009

The first post thanks to twitter

I cannot wait any longer to think of a brilliant way to start off my blog. It would have been of no use as well cuz i have firm belief that no one is going to read this entry anyway. 

I owe my entry into the bloggosphere to twitter where this guy @shubhamsingal asked me if i had a blog and suggested that i should have one. I told him that i did not have a blog since my views border on the blasphemous almost always and i could end up being sued or shot. Gave it a serious thought and there must be a billion blogs out there...each one ranting out their views and more successful ones even dishing out some useful advice. So WHY in the world should mine actually be noticed... So with this viewpoint in mind i begin this journey of anonymous rantings.

No comments:

Post a Comment